Hello Year 6!
If you are self isolating at home, you will be able to access the lessons from here.
Remember, if you have any questions about the work, please email us at email@example.com.
Home Learning Week 20th April - Animals
Easter week reflections through art and craft
Home learning ideas- week 3
Home learning ideas -week 2
Click below for the spellings:
The activities below are examples of work that could be completed when you have a spare 5-10 minutes. Regular practise of these key things will help keep your mental ability up.
- Practise your times tables (TTRockstars, oral questions, make up songs etc.)
- Keep up with arithmatic skills (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication)
- Regular practise of converting fractions, percentages and decimals
- Read. Read. Read!
- Keep a log of unfamiliar words that you have read in magazines, books, posters, news) and find out what they mean.
- Read aloud to a family member. Discuss the book together.
- Look through your spelling book for any spellings you need to practise.
- Practise your spellings on Spelling Frame (See link on useful websites page)