The activities below are examples of work that could be completed when you have a spare 5-10 minutes. Regular practise of these key things will help keep your mental ability up.
- Practise your times tables (TTRockstars, oral questions, make up songs etc.)
- Keep up with arithmatic skills (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication)
- Regular practise of converting fractions, percentages and decimals
- Read. Read. Read!
- Keep a log of unfamiliar words that you have read in magazines, books, posters, news) and find out what they mean.
- Read aloud to a family member. Discuss the book together.
- Look through your spelling book for any spellings you need to practise.
- Practise your spellings on Spelling Frame (See link on useful websites page)