Welcome to Sign Language club!
We meet weekly to learn British Sign Language with Miss Gavaghan.
So far we have learnt:
- The alphabet in BSL
- How to tell somebody our name
- The numbers from 1 to 10,000
- Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night, please and thank you.
- How to ask questions: Why? When? Where? How? What? Who?
-Emotions and feelings
- The signs for different animals
- The signs for our family members
- How to sign, 'Silent Night' , 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas', 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' and 'Jingle Bells'
- and many other bits and pieces along the way.
Take a look at the video below. We are finger spelling the alphabet!