Bamber Bridge Methodist Church, Station Road
Bamber Bridge Methodist Church is a multifunctional worship and community centre with a variety of rooms and spaces used by church and community groups/partners throughout the week.
The church is an inclusive and friendly community, with people of different ages and backgrounds. On Sundays we have all age worship at 10.30am with activities for the children to participate in with their families.
We enjoy a variety of worship styles embracing modern and traditional, formal and informal. Alongside this, the church is home to the Wellness Community Cafe which offers a warm welcome. There are refreshments served in the cafe area after the service.
Links with the school community:
- Bamber Bridge Methodist Church offers a chaplaincy role through its minister, to the school community.
- The minister enjoys taking part in the shared clergy worship, and having the school's Thursday worship taking place in the church during Advent and Lent and on other special occasions.
- The church enjoys visits from classes exploring topics about Christianity and the church.
- The church welcomes the participation of children in occasional services e.g. the Church anniversary
- The church hosts the Wellness Community Cafe based in the church on Wednesdays and Thursday from 9am until 12 noon.
- During school holidays free activities for families are available every Wednesday from 9.30-11.30am in the community cafe.
- It has members of the church on the Governing Body, as well as others going into classes to support learning.
- It values the School's relationship with the NET School in India and their support of it.
- The church values its links with the school and is happy to support it in any way.
- There are developing projects with links with our Eco Church champion, having gained our Bronze award, and the school's eco champions; as well as the Digital leaders and the Wellness Community Cafe.
To find out more about Bamber Bridge Methodist Church, please click on the link below.