· All children are expected to arrive at school clean and smartly dressed. Uniform is encouraged and is as follows:-
· Boys – grey shorts or trousers, navy sweatshirt (with school logo), gold polo shirt, shoes (no trainers).
· Girls – grey skirt/pinafore dress, navy sweatshirt (with school logo), gold polo shirt, shoes (no high heels or trainers), yellow checked summer dress.
· Socks – plain white, grey or black.
· Fleeces are also available for outdoor wear.
· P.E. kit – navy shorts, gold T-shirt, plimsolls.
· Long hair should be tied back.
Reading book bags and P.E. kit bags with school logo are available directly from school at anytime, priced at £3.25 for book bags and £3.00 for P.E. bags. School uniform is available from
Bamber Bridge Sports (located at Bamber Bridge Football Club, Irongate, Bamber Bridge, Tel. 01772 321425).
If you have any difficulties, please contact school.
Please label all clothing and footwear. It is vital that all removable items are named, i.e. cardigans, sweatshirts, T-shirts, trousers and pumps etc. Please either use name tapes or the special washable pens (NOT biro as this washes out!)
The wearing of jewellery such as earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. is not allowed. If children are to have their ears pierced, they should do so at the start of the summer holidays. Pupils may wear a watch but are responsible for its safe keeping.