The Digital Leaders at Cuerden are a team of pupils from Year 5 and 6 with a passion for technology, who want to share their love for and knowledge of technology with others and promote the use of all things digital throughout the school and wider community.
The Digital Leaders play an integral role in working alongside the Computing Subject Lead and Computing Specialist Teacher to develop the subject and promote online safety education. They not only support pupils within the school but also staff.
By being a Digital Leader they are provided the opportunity to take on responsibility, learn new skills, develop and demonstrate leadership skills.
Some of the projects the Digital Leaders have been involved in:
* Researching, producing and filming their own movie entitled, "Be the Game Changer"
* Entered into the Childnet Film Competition 2022
* Awarded 3rd Place in the National Childnet Film Competition 2022
* Presentation to whole school community on SMART rules
* Training on use of Promethean Boards in school to support school staff in their use
* Promotion of online safety by distributing SMART rules to all classes; pupils and staff within school
Click on the link below to watch:
Be the Game Changer!