About the Teachers
Hello everyone and welcome to Year 3!
I'm Miss Chapman and I will be your teacher for the next year. Many of you will already know me from your time in Year 1. Mrs McDougall and Mrs Griffiths are also part of our class family.
I enjoy teaching all subjects but I particularly love English, reading, PE and Art. We have lots of fun and exciting topics planned for this year so I hope you will enjoy them!
When I'm not in school, I enjoy going to the theatre, baking and travelling. One of my favourite things to bake is a lemon drizzle cake. I enjoy exploring new places and had a visit to America planned but because of lockdown, it has been postponed.
Other facts that you might not know about me:
- I used to live in Lincolnshire and still visit there regularly to see my family. We go on long walks with the dogs in the countryside.
- My favourite time of the year is Winter.
- I have a habit of leaving my pens on your table.
- My favourite book is Matilda by Roald Dahl.
- I support Manchester United.
I can't wait to see you all back in school in September. Keep checking our class page for information and activities to do during the holidays.
Have a lovely summer,